Monday, October 11, 2010

Looking Back: A Few of the Projects I Had Since I Started in Marketing













The company I worked for, Abenson Appliances, had put a lot of efforts with inserting mailers in national newspapers. The mailers were also given out to retail outlets, nationwide. So we thought, why not sell some of our space to brands that want prominent presence?










Store Marketing Assistance. This wouldn't have been possible without the help of ever-reliable in-house artists. I learned from the best. When there was just so much work to handle, I had my part of making sure materials are delivered on time. There were materials specific for different branches, nationwide. I got acquainted, and eventually became friends with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Corel Draw.

No comments: